Thursday, August 11, 2011

Falling into place

As I reclaim my life, I must say that I see everything falling into place. Things didn't work out as I thought they would but my, my, my what a mighty GOD I serve. I am reminded daily of how immensely blessed I am. Sometimes, we hold on to the very thing(s) that God wants us to get rid of and they actually keep us stuck in a rut. On this journey of change, I am trying to see the good in all that takes place, roll with the punches, and have fun. Life shouldn't pass me by. I want to live and so I am living. As I realize what truly is important, I am able to connect with others and be a blessing to them in whatever way/form they may need. Whatever you may be facing today, I want to encourage you. No matter how things may seem, there is a master plan that you may not be privvy to. Live, laugh, love. We aren't here forever and as you let go of things you cannot control, train yourself to be and think positive, walk towards peace, and embrace life wholeheartedly, I guarantee that things will change for the better.

May peace be with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment