Thursday, August 25, 2011

Me time....

So, I've made some tough decisions within the past few months but they were decisions that needed to be made. I'm so looking forward and moving beyond the past. *exhale*. I have a house that is looking like a home more and more each day. My beau and I (mostly him) have really transformed this living space. It's a space that one enters and immediately, you feel at peace, serene, and at home. A lot of work went into getting it to where it is but it was well worth it. Right now, we are taking a break from the house projects and it's time to enjoy the fruits of our labor. Between the house projects and both jobs, I've been rather busy. Being so busy, I haven't had the time to really reflect and see where I am now and where I wish to go, moving forward. What is missing now...is that important element in life.....me time. Time where it's just me, myself, and I. Time for me to read, unwind, reflect, write. I haven't had anytime for me time and the last thing I want to do is to neglect ME! So, I'm going to change that. I'm going to Jamaica for a couple of days and I look forward to fun in the sun, seeing my family, but also getting away. I hope to come back refreshed and renewed. Upon my return, I will definitely have more dates with myself. So should you!!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment