Friday, September 30, 2011

Praying to be a blessing

Many people often wonder what their talents may be, what gifts have been entrusted to them, etc. Many of us wonder what our purpose in life may be. I pray and ask God that he shows me my gifts, my talents, my purpose. I still don't know what it is. I once heard a wise person say that God will place people in your life who will identify your strengths, gifts, and talents. If that's the case, I will wait on God. People have often stated that I am inspiring and should be a motivational speaker. Is that the case? I don't know but I want God to have his way. I noticed that S.A.'s gifts are his fabulous cooking, his decorative eye, and his generous spirit. He is so talented and gifted. He inspires me to be a better person. No, I won't be like him but if I can find a way to use my gifts to bless others, I want to do so. My house truly feels like a sanctuary and I wish to share it with others. My words have been said to be uplifting at times when people need it most so I pray that I use my words wisely. I've been told that I am very beautiful and intelligent. Even though, I don't always feel that way, I know I must be because God created me, HIS masterpiece. If my beauty and intelligence can be a blessing to others, let God's will be done. Most important, I want to be able to put a smile on peoples face, make people know that they matter, that I care about them. As I continue to pray on how I can be a blessing to others, I ask that you join me in this prayer so that it will be answered soon. As I make a difference in someone's life, I believe they will in turn pay it forward and make a difference in someone else's life. We are all in this together. I pray that my talents, gifts, and purpose will soon be revealed to me. If you are questioning yours, I pray that you, too, find that answer.

Many Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment