Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Year thus far

I have a New Attitude! *singing* It's a new year and I've truly approached the new year and life as a whole with a brand new attitude. I don't sweat the small stuff, I am making time for a social life, and with each day, I become better at knowing when to let go, and identifying what is important. Material things are nice but people and connections are what is most important. Keeping this in mind, I am trying to re-connect with those I once was "too busy" for and trying to re-build bridges with co-workers that were severed. For the past month, I've been somewhat of a social butterfly. I even call myself Social Sally but I am LIVING, LAUGHING, and LOVING. 2012 has been wonderful to me and it will be the same for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment