Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcome 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new year, a new beginning *exhale*. The year 2011, I must say was wonderful. As I look back, I learned so much, gained so much insight, created new memories, re-connected with loved ones, and met some wonderful people. Don't get me wrong. Not every day was rosy in 2011 but I certainly had more good days than not-so-good days. What more can a girl ask for? I have my health, a wonderful family, and a great support system. I no longer spend all of my time working. There was a time I was strictly going from job to job with hardly any time to think. Not anymore!That was a decision I made in 2011 and I must say it was one of the best decisions I've made in my lifetime.Instead of working all of the time, I maintained bonds and connections with my family and friends by making more time for them. Life is for the living and are we really living if we aren't being a blessing to others, enriching the lives of others, and having the time of our lives? My answer is NO! As for 2012, I will take all of the lessons and blessings from 2011 and continue to blossom into the beautiful, strong, supportive person that I am becoming. I don't have any resolutions. All I can say is that I promise to Seize the Day and to continue to live, laugh, and love. Isn't life grand? 2012 will be better than 2011. With that being said, I expect nothing short of a joyful, prosperous, successful, and wonderful year. I wish you the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment